Technical Project Manager — Software Development
Who we want
- Groundbreakers.People who uncover new advancements in technology and analytics
- Visionaries.Innovators who have ideas that will make an impact on the lives of million
- Self-starters.Professionals who have the confidence to take the ball and run with it
- Achievers.Individuals who play hard but work even harder
- Trustedadvisers. Thought leaders who others seek out for analysis and advice
- Collaborators.People who cultivate teamwork through friendships
What you will do
As a technical project manager, you will dream, collaborate,cultivate a vision, create logical organization, design and implementprocesses, set expectations for developers, and lead projects through toexecution. From managing a project that helps others see their strengths andhow to maximize their potential to delivering technology that helps managersbuild engaging workplaces, you will work on some of the most influentialprojects at Gallup. Every day, you will work with some of the brightest; mostinnovative; and engaging stakeholders, developers, designers and QA associatesin the world. Your impact could reach millions.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, business orrelated degree required
- A minimum of two years of experience working inan Agile technical project management capacity required
- Knowledge of application programming, database,and system design
- Excellent organizational skills to jugglecompeting demands and to ensure development and implementation of propersystems and processes on time to meet client requirements
- Ability to spot potential risks and troubleshootsolutions that lead to better outcomes
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer thatcelebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider allqualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationalorigin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or genderidentity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicablelaw.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top