Talent Management Consultant, Bilingual French and English
Who we want …
Are you a consultant at heart? Are you intrigued by individuals' unique qualities and talents? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building rapport with them over the phone and in person? Can you put others at ease and get them to open up about themselves? Do you have the drive to advise and influence key decision makers? Can you translate information you acquire into a compelling narrative and provide context about people's potential impact on a business? If so, you might be a great fit for us!
Gallup London is looking for a bilingual Associate Talent Management Consultant to conduct telephone recruitment interviews and to provide first-class feedback to clients and candidates, based on psychometric assessment results. Talent Management Consultants have the highest levels of expertise, concentration and mental energy, they also have excellent verbal and language skills. Furthermore, they have an objective, analytical mind, the capacity to focus for long periods of time on data about individuals, and the interpersonal skills to develop long-term relationships with clients and colleagues over the phone. Our best consultants are also great coaches; providing hiring managers and candidates with developmental insights.
What you need …
- An academic degree
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in teaching, training, consulting or coaching in a professional environment
- An exceptional and confident telephone manner
- Fluency in French and English is essential; fluency in another language is an advantage but not required
- You must hold a UK work authorisation to be considered for this role
What you'll be doing …
- Building a base of consulting expertise by interviewing job applicants over the phone to understand their greatest strengths and talents
- Uncovering how applicants' talents may or may not translate into predictive behaviours required for a particular position or role
- Determining the alignment between the talent you hear and client needs across a range of roles, including sales, consulting, support, management, engineering and healthcare
- Giving hiring managers clear and sophisticated advice about candidate selection to help them make informed decisions
- Conveying findings clearly and persuasively, using both verbal and written communication
- Coaching others using developmental insights that allow them to use their strengths and grow to their fullest potential
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top