Talent and Strengths Consultant Intern
Who we want
- Are you looking for personal and professional growth in a highly engaged work environment where you can create a work schedule that integrates your personal and educational priorities?
- Are you intrigued by new people you meet and their unique qualities and talents?
- Do people seek you out because they trust your insights and advice?
- Do you find that people naturally open themselves up to you?
- Are you a gifted writer who can convey what you learn through compelling stories?
- Do you frequently advise others — boldly sharing your thoughts and opinions to help them?
- Have you coached peers, youths or colleagues to help them maximize their strengths and reach their potential?
- Do you enjoy using your expertise to help people build and develop teams?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for a highly driven and insightful intern to develop expertise in talent-based hiring and strengths coaching. In this this hands-on internship, you will build a base of experience by conducting and analyzing behavioral-based phone and web employment interviews. You will partner with lead consultants and meet with hiring managers to share insights about each candidate’s fit to a role and to advise them on hiring best practices. In addition, you will provide feedback and coaching to newly hired individuals using their Clifton StrengthsFinder results and other resources to help them understand and best use their talents and strengths.
In this paid internship, you will work from 15-40 hours per week in Omaha or Lincoln. Schedules are established weekly to allow flexibility. Start dates for interns will be individualized.
What you need
- Candidates must be college junior, senior, or graduate-level students with a degree in business, behavioral/organizational science, communications, psychology, IO Psychology, counseling, communications or a related field.
- Experience teaching, mentoring, training, consulting or coaching is strongly desired.
- An understanding of and passion for Clifton StrengthsFinder is desired.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top