System Support Administrator
- Are you known for your ability to quickly diagnose the root causes of various computer issues and provide immediate solutions to your customers?
- Do your technical expertise and extraordinary customer service skills make a lasting impression on guests, clients and associates?
- Are you a highly organized and responsible IT professional who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests to meet customer demands with outstanding quality?
- Doyou thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go andworking with a wide range of technical issues and individuals?
As an IT help desk/end-user supportspecialist at Gallup's location in Bangkok, you will be responsible forensuring that all Gallup users, including visiting associates, have world-classtechnical support to do their jobs perfectly.
You will work to build closerelationships with Gallup associates and educate them on Windows user andserver environments. You will collaborate with technology partners across theglobe (primarily in our Omaha, Nebraska USA location) to support all criticalinfrastructure within the Bangkok location.
You will be responsible forsupporting all on-site technology and equipment, including troubleshootingworkstations and workstation software; maintaining network equipment, includingfile servers, routers and switches; and monitoring all critical businesssystems and applications for up-time and availability.
- An associate degree or at least two years of experience in a technical help desk (or similar) role is required.
- Broad knowledge of networking, computer hardware, and software applications and experience troubleshooting technical issues are required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a Windows user and server environment and experience supporting all Microsoft Office applications are required.
- The ability to learn new processes and systems quickly and to multitask while remaining customer oriented are essential to success in this role.
- Fluent in both English and Thai languages.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email us at [email protected] or call 02 689 6122 if you have any questions!
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top