Survey Research Project Manager – Part-time Contract
Who we want
- Are you a highly motivated professional with the desire to lead change management projects that generate meaningful impact for organizations worldwide?
- Are you naturally process-oriented? Do you consistently track and measure service quality to orchestrate people, schedules and resources for optimum productivity, efficiency and excellence?
- Do you excel at cultivating and managing team relationships? Can you build consensus to work as a team and clear the air to help resolve conflict?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help clients get the information they need? Do you persuade others to understand your point of view and convince them to follow your advice when it is imperative to outcomes?
- Can you prioritize the urgency of competing demands, juggle multiple tasks and follow details through to completion?
- Do you seek to work in a highly engaged environment with world-class managers who are invested in your personal and professional development, in addition to driving growth and mission-rich change for their clients?
If so, join us as we change the world one client at a time through extraordinary analytics and advice on everything important facing humankind.
Gallup is seeking a part-time project manager to work as a representative on behalf of Gallup to guide our consulting projects from inception to completion in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment. Ideal candidates for this position are master troubleshooters with high adaptability and flexibility and can manage changing requests, demands and timelines. They are not fazed by challenges and obstacles but instead work with the team to come up with the best high-quality solution.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is a plus
- One to three years of project management experience in a related field is required
- One to three years of experience with statistical analysis software (SPSS, SAS, STATA, R or equivalent) is required
- PMP certification is preferred
What you will do
- Partner with internal and external clients to strategically align processes for implementation of consulting solutions, ensuring perfect completion of client projects
- Manage timelines and scope, accurately assess and mediate risks, and clearly break down complex projects into identifiable work streams
- Budget for all projects in a way that enhances margins and allows for competitive pricing in the marketplace
- Develop trusted partnerships to deliver superior results
- Gain expertise in Gallup’s research practices and consulting services
- Guide quantitative and statistical analysis using SPSS
- Collaborate with team members to create methodologies to collect and compile data
- Present findings to internal and external stakeholders via briefings, field reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Use your creativity to develop innovative research design ideas
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Japan.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top