Survey Research Methodologist
Who we want
- Do you have a passion for using your research talents to impact the world? Are you interested in developing survey methods that improve businesses’ performance?
- Do you want to be adaptive, creative and influential with your study designs, constructing survey recommendations that keep companies at the forefront of their industry?
- Do you have the professional confidence to teach and advise on complex research methods and analysis in a sophisticated manner to enrich clients’ decision-making?
- Are you eager to delve into the data and technicalities of questionnaire and survey design to find the most impactful methods? Do you have a personal drive for perfection in every project you manage?
- Are you gifted in building strong partnerships with your associates and clients that are built on trust, respect and commitment to providing world-class deliverables?
- Do you seek personal and professional growth in a highly engaged workplace with a focus on purpose, growth, performance, impactful change and relationships?
What you will do
If you want to help organizations worldwide solve their foremost problems and create new ways of discovering meaningful data through surveys, this job is for you. As a research methodologist, you will be a key developer and implementer of multimode and global quantitative research projects on a wide range of organizational topics. Join Gallup as we continue our legacy to set the gold standard for survey research methodology established by George Gallup in 1936.
Gallup. Advice and analytics on everything that matters.
What you need
- A master’s degree in a social science and 3 years of experience in survey research is required
- Experience in multimode survey design, questionnaire design, pretesting methods, survey implementation and improving strategies to increase response rates is required
- Must be familiar and have some experience with the principles of a progression model and sample plan
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top