Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Who we want
- Do you take a logical and systematic approach to diagnosis and problem-solving? Do you enjoy finding mistakes and potential glitches in software programs and communicating them to ensure a perfect software release?
- Are you an organized professional who can work on several different software QA projects at once and provide accurate documentation on each one?
- Do others seek you out for your knowledge and expertise? Are you known for your high quality and dedication to excellence?
- Do your strengths for positive communication and collaboration make a team stronger? Will sharing your strategic ideas and insights with developers ensure that all business and technical requirements are met now and in the future?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for a software quality assurance specialist to analyze, test and implement software quality assurance systems and procedures to support the development and delivery of perfect software application releases. In this front-end QA position, you will work with developers on Gallup’s web-reporting platform to provide ongoing assistance, discussion and education for Gallup’s QA testing methodologies, systems, processes and standards. In addition to creating and executing test plans, you will use regression testing to ensure that the functionality of Gallup’s reporting site is always at its best.
What you need
- Candidates for this position must have a minimum of an associate degree.
- Two years of experience related to functional or front-end QA tasks is required.
- Knowledge of back-end QA processes and the ability to script using Selenium or JMeter are preferred.
- Candidates must be able to thrive in an agile methodology environment.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top