Social Marketing Developer
Who we want
- Ingenuity: Do you have it? Will your powerful growth-hacking intelligence revolutionize our digital marketing success? Do have the coding skills as well as the business savvy to grow a product’s awareness on a global level?
- Data mindset: Do you have it? Do you enjoy collecting, analyzing and measuring data? Can you easily visualize the breadth of online matrixes through data, accurately identifying moments to connect the right people with the right ideas?
- Relentless drive for growth: Do you have it? Does your curiosity and aptitude for excellence motivate you to dive in and dig deep for the best way to bring results?
If so, we want you to help us start a global strengths movement.
Gallup is looking for an engineer with Python expertise, marketing savvy and data-analysis experience to be our growth hacker — to grow Gallup’s strengths business from millions of customers to tens of millions. Ideal candidates are masters of SEO and social APIs and have the strategic creativity to find optimal paths for digital marketing on a global scale.
What you need
- A Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or a related degree
- Three years of coding experience
- Python expertise
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Passion for testing, analyzing and iterating
- Experience with enhancing customer data
- Data visualization (Tableau, Spotfire, D3, other)
- Experience with viral marketing and measuring K-factor, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and APIs (Mechanical Turk, Amazon API, AdWords API, social media APIs)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Web crawling, Microsoft Excel, knowledge of CRM systems and customer databases
- Experience in online customer acquisition and lead generation
- Dynamic landing page generation
- Personalized email campaigns and list management
- Experience with video advertising analytics
- B2B and B2C experience
What you’ll do
- Lead the digital growth of Gallup’s strengths product, with a focus on driving revenue, new customer acquisition, traffic and conversions by maximizing the use of social media networks, mobile devices and our large customer database
- Apply customer funnel analysis, rigorous A/B testing, data mining and analysis tools to optimize campaigns, test growth theories and make new customer acquisition channels work
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top