Social Marketing Developer
Gallup is looking for a growth hacker to help us grow our Strengths business from millions of customers to tens of millions. Growth hackers are coders with marketing and business savvy. They use customer funnel analysis, rigorous A/B testing, data mining, and analysis tools to optimize campaigns, test growth theories, and make new customer acquisition channels work. We are looking for an engineer with excellent Python skills and a strong business sense. Using your creative and analytical skills, you will help us build a worldwide strengths movement that maximizes social media networks, mobile devices, and our large customer database. As a growth hacker joining the Gallup Strengths team, you will have the opportunity to work for a world-renowned organization on a very successful product.
- Five+ years of coding
- Python expert
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Ability to automate routine tasks
- Passion for testing, analyzing, and iterating
- Google Analytics
- Web crawling
- Microsoft Excel
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Viral marketing experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep experience with APIs
- Knowledge of CRM systems and customer databases
- B2B and B2C experience
- Experience in online customer acquisition and lead generation
- Personalized email campaigns and list management
- Knowledge of social media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Experience measuring K-factor in viral marketing
- Experience with video advertising analytics
- Experience with enhancing customer data
- Data visualization (Tableau, Spotfire, D3, other)
- Mechanical Turk, Amazon APIs
- AdWords API
- Dynamic landing page generation
- SAS, SPSS, R experience
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Back to top