Senior Methodology Consultant
Who we want
Are you an expert consultant who excels at producing robust, data-driven insights to help clients overcome obstacles and seize opportunities? Do you rise to the challenge of seeking out the key discovery that can change the direction of a company? Do you know how to bring to light the underlying, and sometimes unarticulated, need of a business? Do you have the ingenuity to architect a research approach or a survey method that leads to meaningful discoveries? Can you present your analysis and insights in a compelling way to motivate a client to take immediate action? Can you see big-picture solutions, as well as the detailed steps, that it takes to get there?
If so, join Gallup — the leader in providing analytics and advice on everything that matters.
Our clients aren't just looking for data; they're seeking research-based insights and recommendations to help them create, grow and sustain a thriving business. Gallup is looking for a Methodology Consultant who can deliver these insights to our clients in a powerful way. Ideal candidates for this role are experts in understanding a business' underlying needs, linking that need to a tangible solution and collaborating seamlessly with teams to design, deliver and implement the solution.
What you need
- A master's degree in statistics, survey methodology, sociology, business or a related area is required.
- Minimum of seven to 10 years of professional experience in survey research, consulting or a related area is required.
- Experience in SPSS, SAS, R, Stata or other statistical software is required.
What you'll do
- Build relationships with a multitude of clients in different industries by leveraging a knowledge of their business and deploying thoughtful, impactful solutions for their needs
- Advise clients on specific research-based insights, outcomes and recommendations that will drive their overall well-being, sustainable growth and profit
- Partner with Gallup Methodologists, Statisticians and Data Modelers to ensure that all elements of the research (questionnaire, sample design, data collection methodology, analyses) best meet the client's objectives
- Guide the development of innovative research and survey methodology ideas to sharpen and amplify meaningful results for clients
- Develop your findings into compelling narratives and insights
- Work continuously with clients to drive the implementation of solutions and measure the impact of those solutions
- Manage daily steps in the operational survey process; monitor methodology and questionnaire changes; investigate sample flows and completion patterns; enhance program designs through testing and analysis; and engage with operations partners to streamline and enhance processes
- Collaborate with Gallup methodology and statistics professionals around the world to share learnings, build best practices and advance both the science and practice of survey research
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top