Consultants are subject-matter experts on the services and solutions that Gallup provides to clients. They draw from their deep understanding of Gallup's practice areas - strengths/selection development, employee engagement, marketplace practices, leadership development, and more - to help create solutions that optimize client business performance.
They translate Gallup's research, management science, and best practices into practical, compelling, and powerful programs that produce organizational change for our clients. As client-facing consultants, they are the public face of Gallup's brand.
Senior Consultants are responsible for:
- Continuously growing their expertise in Gallup's core practice areas and consulting developments.
- Coordinating teams and establishing partnerships to provide integrated and coherent consulting processes.
- Partnering with business development teams throughout the design and implementation of client engagements.
- Demonstrating flexibility and creativity to design programs that meet specific client needs.
- Offering actionable advice and establishing credibility with VP-level and C-level executives.
- Creating organizational change and measuring implemented successes.
- Collaborating with other Gallup consultants to assess the state of clients' business problems, organizational cultures, leadership dispositions, and intended objectives for change programs
- Demonstrating familiarity with the clients' industry and history
- Performing and leading qualitative work with clients such as stakeholder interviews, discovery and goal-setting sessions, brainstorming sessions, and focus groups
- Recommending the correct program components, including learning content, conceptual frameworks, courses, and other training
- Providing insight and feedback on client organizations that can be used to adjust or enhance the change program, deepen the value delivered to the client, or expand the overall client engagement
- Using their sophistication, charisma, intellection, and presence to command a room.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in training, consulting, or business development is required.
- Candidates must be available for up to 30% travel.
- A bachelor's degree is required. A master's degree in business administration, organizational development, leadership, or education is preferred.
Consultants with experience in customer, attitude, and brand research and/or employee selection and development are strongly encouraged to apply.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top