Who we want
- Do you naturally anticipate the endgame in a business strategy many moves ahead?
- Do you have the drive to advise and influence executive decision makers?
- Can you grasp in-depth data-driven information and translate it into a compelling narrative?
- Do you find it easy to offer bold advice based on expertise you've acquired?
- Are you a highly organized person who enjoys managing multiple projects and responsibilities?
- Do you have the natural leadership ability to create long-term partnerships with clients as well as business growth?
If so, you might be a great fit for us, and we invite you toapply!
Gallup is looking for insightful, courageous and drivenindividuals who want to help us change the world a little to a lot every day.Relentless project management, learning on the fly and agile strategic thinkingare crucial to success in this role. Gallup consultants are brilliant atcreating and communicating custom business strategies and are highly motivatedby metrics that prove their strategy progress. Ideal candidates for thisposition are inquisitive and intellectual, with an aptitude for innovativeproblem solving.
What you'll be doing
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup's core practice areas for clients in several industries, including banking & financial, telecommunication, property development and public administration etc.
- Focusing on growing long-term trusted client relationships
- Leading multi-practice client engagements and offering actionable advice to executives
- Communicating complex recommendations based on predictive business analytics
- Demonstrating flexibility and creativity to design programs that meet specific client needs
- Partnering with business development teams throughout the design and implementation of client engagements
- Identifying and implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change — and measuring implemented successes
- You will need to be fluent in English and Thai
- You must be legally authorized to work in Thailand
- You must have Bachelor's degree or Master 's degree
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Please email us at [email protected] or call 02 689 6122 if you have any questions!
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top