Senior C# Developer
Who we want:
- Groundbreakers. Trendsetters who uncover new advancements in technology and analytics while developing in the latest technology stack.
- Visionaries. Futuristic thinkers whose ideas will influence the lives of millions.
- Self-starters. Professionals who have the confidence to take the ball and run with it.
- Achievers. Developers who play hard, but work even harder.
- Trusted advisers. Thought leaders who others seek out for analysis and advice.
- Innovators. Creative minds that research, design, brainstorm and implement.
- Collaborators. People who achieve great outcomes and cultivate teamwork through friendships.
- Game Changers. Individuals whose contributions will make a powerful impact.
We want people who thrive when developing innovative solutions and who have a mission to make a positive impact on the lives of millions through endless possibilities in cutting-edge technology. Join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
What you will do:
Gallup cares that every associate, at every turn, is working on a team and a project that changes the world a little to a lot every day.
At Gallup, you will dream, collaborate, cultivate a vision, develop, collaborate on resources and timelines, and see projects through to execution. You will work on some of the most influential projects at Gallup, from developing software for CliftonStrengths — which 14 million individuals have already experienced — to delivering technology that enables managers to build engaging workplaces using Amazon's AWS technology stack. Your contribution can reach millions.
As a senior C# developer, you will partner with highly motivated and smart stakeholders, project managers, developers, designers, and QA associates. We have some of the most engaged, best, brightest and innovative employees in the world. YOU will get to be a part of it.
From designing tools for coworkers and clients to developing solutions that help the world's leaders govern, at Gallup, you have the ability to change the world.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, computer engineering or a technology-related field required, Master's degree preferred
- Experience with AWS, web services and alternative database solutions is a plus
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top