Senior Business Development Director
Who we want
- Are you entrepreneurially minded, driven to exceed expectations and passionate about selling workplace solutions that align to clients’ most pressing problems?
- Do you want to exercise your business development talents and commitment to client growth in an organization that touches the lives of millions of people around the world?
- Can you identify the sources of multifaceted issues in a client organization and present a complex solution in a straightforward manner during an executive presentation? Are you able to use your instinct and expertise to design multiyear, multipractice programs?
- Are you known for your professional influence and courage to have meaningful conversations with senior executives to pursue and grow organic business relationships?
- Do you provide industry knowledge, ideas that work, high-level advice and brilliant strategies that solidify your partnership with clients?
- Does your leadership and drive to create sustained value for clients allow you to have a following of associates who are devoted to achieve greatness?
- Do you seek personal and professional growth in one of the most engaged workplaces in the U.S. with world-class managers committed to purpose, client growth, performance and relationships?
What you will do
We are looking for an established business development leader to drive business, forging lucrative partnerships with Fortune 1,000 companies. In this role, you will engage and consult with top-level executives to sell Gallup’s large-scale workplace consulting solutions. This role requires strong influence to impact decision-making at the highest levels. Ideal candidates are innovative, competitive and ready to be on the fast track to becoming a partner at Gallup.
Gallup. We change the world one client at a time with advice and analytics on everything important facing humankind.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is a plus
- Five years of big-ticket consultative sales selling large-scale corporate training programs and workplace solutions
- A record of successful business development within large enterprise, acquiring consulting projects from new clients
- Ideal candidates have experience working for a large management consulting firm or a “boutique” consultancy firm, specializing in workplace solutions
- Ability to travel 30% to 50% of the year in the central region
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top