Senior Business Development Consultant
Who we want
- Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers?
- Are you a good conversationalist and an exceptional listener?
- Can you diagnose business problems, develop strategies to address those problems, and scope and manage solutions that have a significant impact on our clients’ success?
- Do you have aptitude to understand how to effectively apply Gallup science and research to challenging business problems, and the courage to influence senior-level decision makers?
- Do you have the natural leadership ability to create long-term partnerships with clients as well as business growth?
- Can you drive and commitment to build a long-term career as a world-class consultant, having an impact on Gallup’s global client set?
If so, we want to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do
Gallup is seeking an inspirational leader with strong proven sales experience to further expand its Japan market. Ideal candidates will grow business by finding new prospects, expanding existing business and creating sales opportunities, and meeting with top executives of the largest Japanese and global companies. In this role, you will engage and consult with top-level executives to sell Gallup’s large-scale workplace consulting solutions. This role requires strong influence to impact decision-making at the highest levels. Ideal candidates are innovative, competitive and ready to be on the fast track to becoming a partner at Gallup.
What you need
- A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred
- Natural business acumen
- 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Applicants must hold Japan Nationality
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top