Sales Support Specialist
Are you a strategic networker with the confidence to get through to decision makers? Are you competitive with drive and initiative as well as a positive team player? Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers? Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment?
If you have a can-do attitude and want to take responsibility for the sales component of our consulting business, then join us, and take your sales career to the next level.
What you'll do
- Aggressively prospect and develop leads using a variety of sources, including online
- Own the lead process, from mining new business opportunities to qualifying and setting appointments
- Engage targeted strategic enterprise accounts
- Work directly with your sales partners to understand their needs to support the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus;
- Two to three years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- Strong business acumen and general knowledge of the SEA marketplace
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top