Sales Support Specialist
The position of Sales Support Specialist is responsible for leading the Sales Support function for Gallup in Asia Pacific representing our Learning and Development consulting channels.
Your experience in building Inside Sales structures for new and developing business units will be key, as will your understanding the realities and preparedness to do what it takes to grow a business.
Does your natural charisma and credibility get people excited about new ideas? Are you a strategic networker with the confidence to get through to decision makers? Are you competitive with drive and initiative as well as a positive team player? Do you have an unquenchable thirst for achieving and exceeding goals?
We're actively seeking an energetic, driven, sales savvy professional who can help us meet the demands of our growing business and reach new heights of success. If you have a can-do attitude and want to take responsibility for the inside sales component of our consulting business, then join us, and take your sales career to the next level.
What you will do
- Manage databases and reports
- Support sales calling exercises Organize and co-organize business development and client events
- Attend meetings and prepare content where needed
- Build quick rapport and work seamlessly with internal and external parties
- Research leads and any aspect of content that will support the business unit
- Aggressively prospect and develop leads using a variety of sources, including online
- Own the lead process, from mining new business opportunities to qualifying and setting appointments
- Work directly with your sales partners to understand their needs to support the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them
- Support sales associates in Australia, Philippines, Japan and Korea.
- Strong business acumen and general knowledge of the Australian marketplace
- Experience in telephone sales, inside sales or basic sales is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
Responsibilities include following up on all inbound leads, creating awareness with new and existing prospects and clients, developing and managing a pipeline for new business and consistently setting qualified meetings sales for your sales partners in relation to these products and services.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top