Sales Support Specialist
Are you a strategic networker with the confidence to get through to decision makers? Are you competitive with drive and initiative as well as a positive team player? Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers? Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment?
If you have an ability to generate a list of qualified prospects, call at the executive level to generate interest, and set appointments; then this is the right position for you. Your career will flourish at our growing and innovative company. We are the premier organization in human capital solutions.
- Manage databases and reports
- Support sales calling exercises with a focus on cold calls
- Organize and co-organize events
- Attend meetings and prepare content where needed
- Build quick rapport and work seamlessly with internal and external parties
- Research leads and any aspect of content that will support the business unit
- Managing calendar for the Regional Director of Business Development
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus
- Two to three years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- Strong business acumen and general knowledge of the SEA marketplace
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top