Sales Support Coordinator
- Are you a strategic networker with the confidence to get through to decision makers?
- Are you competitive with drive and initiative as well as a positive team player?
- Do you want to help a sales team exceed their revenue goals?
- Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers?
- Do you enjoy tracking sales progress and marketing efforts using detailed lists and tracking systems?
Gallup is actively looking for a responsible and energetic sales support professional to coordinate our growing sales activity. If you have a can-do attitude and want to take responsibility for the inside sales component of our consulting business, then join us, and take your sales career to the next level.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required
- One to three years of experience in a sales support role is preferred
- Strong business acumen and general knowledge of China marketplace
What you'll do
- Aggressively prospect and develop leads using a variety of sources, including online
- Own the lead process, from mining new business opportunities to qualifying and setting appointments
- Engage targeted enterprise accounts
- Work directly with your sales partners to understand their needs to support the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top