Regional Business Development Consultant
What you'll do
- Own a regional sales territory in the Southeast, and execute plans for consistent sales growth
- Represent Gallup's prestigious consulting services, including our High-Performance Team Leader course, employee engagement research, talent-based hiring and strengths-based development solutions, andstrengths coaching certification
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients' human capital needs, strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
- For the first 12-18 months, you will work closely with the Regional Director. Depending on success and growth in the territory, you may have the opportunity to relocate to a primary city where your prospects and clients will be local.
Who we want
- Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth?
- Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision-makers?
- Do you have a track record of thriving in environments that require you to be a self-starter?
- Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
If so, we want to take your career to the next level.
We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial business development professional to join us as we expand into a growing market with our groundbreaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading sales of our human capital consulting and learning services. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup's mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses' needs with our insights.
Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that's only the beginning.
Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree a plus
- Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
- Two to three years of B2B sales experience; consulting sales preferred
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top