Regional Business Development Consultant
Who we want
- Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth?
- Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision-makers?
- Do you have a track record of thriving in environments that require you to be a self-starter?
- Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
If so, we want to take your career to the next level.
We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial business development professional to join us as we expand into a growing market with our groundbreaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading sales of our human capital consulting and learning services. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup's mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses' needs with our insights.
Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that's only the beginning.
Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree a plus
- Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
- Two to three years of B2B sales experience; consulting sales preferred
What you'll do
- Represent Gallup's prestigious consulting services, including our High-Performance Team Leader course, employee engagement research, talent-based hiring and strengths-based development solutions, and strengths coaching certification
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients' human capital needs, strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
- This position is being posted in advance of a projected start date in October
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top