Who we want:
Gallupis looking for a sophisticated Recruiter who can help us build a talented andpassionate team. This individual will have great business sense and have thecapacity to research, uncover and penetrate the best niches for sourcingtalent. Furthermore, they will be independent and will be able to work on theirown as well as be part of a small team. This person will be a confidentcommunicator who can build relationships with internal and externalstakeholders at all levels. This includes positively managing the expectationsof Gallup’s Hiring Managers who will look at this individual to quickly filltheir vacant positions.
Inorder to thrive in this role you will have the courage to convince people toapply for a new career. You will be a positive individual with the ability toestablish immediate rapport and trust with candidates. You should be able togenerate leads through recruitment ads and social media marketing strategies. Furthermoreyou will enjoy networking at various University events, deliveringpresentations and developing new referrals from your hires.
What you will do:
- Headhunt and network with high level individualswith a view to attract and hire top talented professionals
- Consult with Gallup’s executive global teamsto determine future recruiting needs and plans
- Source suitable candidates via various onlineportals and internal referrals for both the London and Berlin office.
- Ad hoc attendance at various universityevents– including student fairs if required – building relationships withcareers teams with a focus on Gallup’s future recruitment needs
- Work with a small team to identify suitable candidatesusing Gallup’s scientific measurement tools to discover an applicant’s innatetalents and beliefs
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience recruitingprofessional, executive level candidates for a multinational organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communicationskills in English, fluency in another language is desirable but not required
- Strengths in consulting with upper levelmanagement with regards to hiring needs as well as developing recruiting plansto meet company objectives.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize andmultitask.
- High level of commitment to confidentiality.
- Candidates must be eligibleto work in the United Kingdom on a full-time basis
Gallup isan equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates,supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin,disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genderidentity or any other legally protected basis, in accordance withapplicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top