Receptionist/Front-Office Administrative Assistant
- Does your sophistication and desire to help others make you a natural partner for a team of executives?
- Are you highly responsible? Do you follow through on your commitments?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask questions to help colleagues get what they need?
- Are you a warm, outgoing person who builds friendships and networks easily?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go? Do you have a sense of urgency to see work done right?
- Are you a highly organized professional who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests to meet simultaneous deadlines?
- Do you enjoy taking others' innovative ideas and putting them into action?
- Are you proficient with Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®?
Gallup Sydney is looking for a Receptionist/Front-office Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup associates in our Sydney office. We are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrative responsibilities as needed to maintain an impeccable office environment.
- Welcoming all visitors and registering them at reception with professionalism
- Typing presentation materials and other various documents
- Coordinating shipping and receiving, including courier services and providing status report of such arrangement when necessary
- Orchestrating the management of office equipment and vendor relations, arranging repair and servicing when necessary
- Executive assistant duties including helping to plan and coordinate employee and client meetings for Gallup executives
- Organizing internal and external events
- Responsible for answering external and internal calls and relaying accurate messages
- Managing and maintaining meeting rooms bookings.
- Managing and ordering Stationery & Supplies as well as Pantry care
- Perform all other duties as required
3 years of corporate administrative experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top