Who we want…
Are you a skilledwriter who is capable of developing winning proposals? Do you have the businessacumen to understand the pricing of intangible goods? Are you a self-starter withthe discipline to work on your own? Are you a natural writer who is able tocoordinate with outside expertise to support your thoughts? Are you able torespond to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities?
Gallup islooking for an insightful, courageous and driven individual who can help ustranscribe winning tenders and RFPs. This person will be an idea architect whohas experience in sourcing and responding to business proposals. Thisindividual will manage a database of pitches and applications in order to beable to analyse and understand historical factors. Ideal candidates for thisposition are inquisitive and intellectual, with an aptitude for innovativeproblem solving and creative writing.
What you'll be doing…
- Writing and developing creative winning proposals todemonstrate an understanding of the client's needs
- Analysing the technical requirements of requestsfor proposals (RFPs) and other client solicitations
- Collaborating with associates and externalstakeholders to build cost and pricing strategies whilst managing proposalrisks
- Conceptualising, writing and reviewing compellingdocuments whilst maintaining compliance with Gallup's operational and technicalrequirements
- A bachelor's degree is required; a master's degreeis preferred
- At least three years of technical proposal writing experience – ideally involving research or consulting, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- A keen eye for detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, another language is desired but not required
- Superior writing ability and high accuracy during execution
- Full competency of Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates must be eligibleto work in the UK on a full-time basis
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmativeaction employer which celebrates, supports and promotes diversity andinclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race,colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteranstatus, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legallyprotected basis in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top