- Are you a systems-minded perfectionist who is motivated by timelines and deadlines?
- Do you take ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help clients get the information they need?
- Can you prioritize the urgency of competing demands, juggle multiple tasks, and follow them through to completion?
- Do you consistently track and measure service quality to orchestrate people, schedules, and resources for optimum productivity, efficiency and quality?
- Does your sophisticated personal touch make a difference in service quality?
- Do you immediately follow through on details and get things done?
- Do you love to coordinate efforts and see things "click"?
- Are you a warm, outgoing person who builds friendships and networks easily? Do others do more for you because they like you?
- Can you clear the air to help others confront and resolve conflicts to work as a team?
- Do you have the confidence to present project timelines to C-level directors and work with our clients to deliver on the project to schedule?
Project Managers coordinate the entire execution and delivery of consulting projects at Gallup. They work with various interviewing facilities, vendors, track timelines, manage costs, and maintain perfect records and billings of large-scale accounts. They work and coordinate with our operational resources in the USA, India and around the world to flawlessly execute delivery and tracks the delivery of work within the scope of the contract.
They are master troubleshooters who have high adaptability and flexibility and are able to manage changing requests, demands and timelines. They are not fazed by challenges and obstacles but instead will work with the team to come up with the best possible solution and highest level of quality.
Project Managers need to budget for all projects in a manner that not only enhances margins but also allows for competitive pricing in the market place, while planning for the effective and efficient and timely completion of projects. They also manage the operations, back end processes and production that ensures smooth and cost efficient execution of all projects, while making certain that all systems and process are complied with.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
- You must have at least a bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience.
- You would need to be proficient in software applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Project and PowerPoint®?
- You should be a Thai Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top