Who we want
- Visionaries. Bold innovators whose technical ideas and product management expertise will change millions of lives
- Communicators. Leaders who can bridge the technical and business worlds and inspire stakeholders and associates with their visions and possibilities
- Self-starters. Professionals who have the confidence and energy to take the ball and run with it, guiding products from conception to launch
- Strategic thinkers. Efficient planners who can break down complex problems into steps that steer product development
- Trusted advisers. Thought leaders whom others seek out for analysis and advice
- Orchestrators. Individuals who can lead highly visible, ambiguous and complex technical projects in an organized and structured way
What you will do
As a product manager, you will dream, collaborate, define a vision, create logical processes, and deliver a new Gallup CliftonStrengths web and mobile app portfolio that will have an impact on millions of users every day. You will manage the creation of the product feature roadmap and work with others to prioritize and assign features to specific releases. You will follow each feature through from beginning to end, ensuring marketable, scalable and stable products.
Every day, you will work with world-class engineers and cross-functional teams to validate and define product requirements through usability studies, market research and proven user-centered design principles. Gallup has some of the best, brightest and innovative in the world. YOU will get to be a part of it.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a business-related degree
- A minimum of four years of experience in a product management or product design capacity, including experience with web-based or consumer-driven platforms
- A minimum of two years of experience leading the development of internet products and technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical abilities and familiarity with business issues
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top