Part-Time Early Childhood Teacher
Who we want
- Do you have a passion for working with children from birth to age 5 that inspires them to learn, grow, and explore the world?
- Can you bring out the best in a child by understanding and developing his or her unique qualities and strengths?
- Do you enjoy communicating with parents about their child's day?
- Are you known for your ideas that create a fun learning environment?
Gallup's Child Development Center, located at our Omaha riverfront campus, is seeking a part-time early childhood teacher. Ideal candidates are naturals at fostering an engaging environment for children, with the emphasis on treating them as individuals and on communicating often with parents.
Gallup offers a positive team environment, excellent wages and a state-of-the-art childcare facility.
What you need
- A high school diploma and related childcare experience is required
- Candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday during the hours of 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. A 15-hour minimum workweek is required, with some flexibility.
What you'll do
- Enjoy the flexibility of organizing your own class schedule and planning fun activities each day
- Bring out the best in each child by developing their unique qualities
- Enjoy our state-of-the-art facilities and resources, including indoor and outdoor water play
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top