- Do your leadership skills create a high-quality and productive work environment that focuses on excellent client service?
- Has your management background taught you to prioritize the competing demands of multiple tasks and follow them through to completion?
- Do you take ultimate responsibility for client delivery?
Gallup Operations managers are responsible for leading internal teams at Gallup. They work with associates to help meet the delivery needs of clients around the world. We are looking for an exceptional manager with the talent to lead a small team of individuals in our Singapore office. This individual will use his or her excellent communication and strategic project management skills to ensure that client quality and delivery is flawless. With a drive for excellence and dedication to client service, these outstanding managers help client and internal teams achieve success. Key responsibilities include:
- Strategize team capabilities and resources to meet business demands and needs
- Lead a team of talented individuals, focusing on their strengths and business needs to achieve high performance and desired outcomes
- Use exceptional leadership skills to manage costs and budgets
- Managing operational practices and proposing innovative and best cost solutions to daily office requirements
- Work with other managers to promoting a culture of continuous improvement with a direct team and the Singapore office
- Assuming responsibility for monitoring and reporting on multiple projects and cost lines
- Ensuring all client events are set up and executed perfectly
- Managing effective relationships with key suppliers
- A bachelor's degree and at least 2 to 5 years of management experience are required.
- Singapore citizenship or permanent residency is required
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions!
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top