Multimedia Instructional Designer
Who we want
Do you want to design leading-edge human development learning programs — programs that transform people’s lives in powerful ways? Are you excited about the endless possibilities for innovation in the digital learning world? Are you a strategic thinker who knows how to present information to learners in a compelling and engaging way? Are the instructional design modules you produce creative, individualized and sophisticated, yet simple?
If so, join us and put your strengths into action on Gallup’s world-class Learning Design team.
Gallup is looking for an experienced Instructional Designer who can translate our research and behavioral sciences into practical, compelling and powerful digital learning media and interactive e-learning programs for apps and other Web-based platforms. Ideal candidates for this role will bring expertise in multimedia platforms and tools that can enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of Gallup’s consulting and client offerings.
What you need
- A bachelor’s degree in business, education, instructional technology, educational technology, I-O psychology or a related area is required
- A master’s degree in education, instructional design, organization development or a related field is preferred
- One to three years of experience in course design and development with an emphasis on multimedia/technology-based learning interventions
- Demonstrated experience with applications and e-learning authoring tools used to create engaging and interactive learning environments such as Adobe® Creative Cloud, Captivate, Articulate® Studio and Articulate Storyline is a plus
What you’ll do
- Create personalized multimedia/technology-based learning interventions to support our client organizations’ goals and performance objectives
- Design, develop and implement cutting-edge e-learning solutions — instructor-led, blended or performance support training
- Integrate Gallup’s research and instruction methods with each client’s distinctive culture
- Apply appropriate research, theory and e-learning interactive design learning principles to create instructional solutions for diverse adult learners and organizations
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies/multimedia and assess their benefits and limitations as tools for enhancing instruction
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top