Microsoft® Network Administrator
- Do you want to make a positive team contribution in a fast-paced, stimulating environment with driven, dedicated associates?
- Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail?
- Are you a responsible person who can take charge and meet deadlines?
- Can you work individually, prioritizing the urgency of multiple requests?
- Do you take a logical, systematic, and creative approach to diagnosis and problem solving?
Gallup is looking for a talented Microsoft Systems Administrator to join our Singapore office, also serving as an IT leader for Gallup's Asia-Pacific offices. As a Microsoft Systems Administrator your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with global IT teams to implement and maintain Gallup's infrastructure. You will also troubleshoot and perform system administrator roles in Microsoft Windows® and several operating systems.
- Candidates must have an associate's degree or the equivalent in work experience
- Three to five years of experience with PC and/or VC support
- Experience in connectivity, TCP/IP protocols, and performing basic protocol and network analysis
- LAN/WAN network technologies experience
- Capacity to troubleshoot, install, configure, and upgrade software
- Understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- Capacity to technically support Windows operating systems to include Windows 7 and newer
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top