Microsoft® Network Administrator
- Do you want to make apositive team contribution in a fast-paced, stimulating environment withdriven, dedicated associates?
- Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail?
- Are you a responsible person who can take charge and meet deadlines?
- Can you work individually, prioritizing the urgency of multiple requests?
- Do you take a logical, systematic, and creative approach to diagnosis andproblem solving?
Gallup is looking for atalented Microsoft Systems Administrator to join our Singapore office, alsoserving as an IT leader for Gallup’s Asia-Pacific offices. As a Microsoft SystemsAdministrator your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, workingwith global IT teams to implement and maintain Gallup’s infrastructure. Youwill also troubleshoot and perform system administrator roles in MicrosoftWindows® and several operating systems.
- Candidates must havean associate’s degree or the equivalent in work experience
- Three to five years of experience with PC and/or VC support
- Experience in connectivity, TCP/IP protocols, and performing basic protocoland network analysis
- LAN/WAN network technologies experience
- Capacity to troubleshoot, install, configure, and upgrade software
- Understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- Capacity to technically support Windows operating systems to include Windows7 and newer
Gallup is an EqualOpportunity Employer
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top