Who we want
- Do you want to write with a mission?
- Do you have the business acumen and conceptual writing talent needed to translate research outcomes into compelling content that drives action?
- Does your writing reflect a deep understanding of a subject matter, yet simplify complex information?
- Are you always learning and digging deep to discover and lead people to the best idea?
- Can you prioritize urgent, competing demands, juggle multiple tasks and follow projects through to completion with superior attention to detail and organization?
If so, join us and generate meaningful content and advice on a global level.
Gallup is looking for a talented marketing writer who can create compelling stories that highlight our innovative consulting solutions. You will collect knowledge from a variety of sources, conceptualize research data and turn the information into powerfully written messages. Along with superb writing skills, you will need a strong sense of marketing concepts and the confidence to bring new ideas to the fold, even if no one asks.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, English or a related field
- 5 years of business writing experience
- Must provide recent writing samples
What you’ll do
- Partner with Gallup’s researchers, consultants and senior scientists to develop meaningful and compelling content for marketing materials
- Turn complex information into dynamic, clear content for diverse audiences; conceptualize and write reports, news stories, articles and blog posts based on Gallup’s analytics and consulting practices
- Make content recommendations around marketing communications best practices and contribute marketing ideas to help produce the most relevant and timely reports
- Organize and write internal communications and process documents
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top