Who we want…
Gallup EMEA, is seeking an ambitious and seasoned sales leader to drive its business growth. We are searching for a top consultant who has the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with high level decision makers. This individual will be a strategic business thinker and analytical specialist whose core strengths are persuasiveness, relationship building, client networking, listening, advising, and presenting. Our consultants are responsible for managing and expanding our client relationships. They are an expert at identifying business problems and leveraging on Gallup's extensive research in workplace, marketplace and strengths & development to deliver practical and workable solutions that yield value and change for our clients.
In order to thrive in this role, you need to be self-motivated and have a thirst for results. People and speaking skills are a must: you will be pitching your ideas, solutions and recommendations to high-level decision makers. The sense of achievement that comes with a successful sale should be your oxygen and spur you to even greater heights. Constantly being on the road and on site with clients should not faze you. You should have an intense desire to meet people and get a rush from the thrill of the pursuit. Independent thought is not only welcome, but encouraged. You understand that ultimately the responsibility for results lies with you. You feel like you need to win every day.
What you'll be doing…
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup's core practice areas
- Creating trusted advisory relationships with current and new clients that lead to business growth and client retention
- Strategically cold calling and sourcing leads to find prospects
- Influencing senior-level decision makers on complex recommendations based on predictive business analytics
- Researching clients' human capital needs, tactically matching their requirements with our solutions and closing deals that fully align the two
- Identifying and implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change — and measuring implemented successes
What you need…
- Master's Degree / MBA
- 10 or more years of prior experience in a B2B environment (business development preferred)
- Entrepreneurial initiative to develop leads with current and prospective clients
- The aptitude to effectively apply Gallup's science and solutions to complex business problems, and the courage to influence senior-level decision makers.
- Track record of exceeding targets and achieving revenue generation and growth
- A strong sense of mission and purpose, and a desire to impact client organisations.
- A keen interest in organisational psychology and behavioural economics.
- Applicants must be fluent speakers of English; fluency in another language is an advantage but not required
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this role you must hold a valid European work permit.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top