Learning & Development Consultant, Bilingual German and English
Who we want …
Can you hold the attention of a room full of executives whilst juggling complex concepts in your head—and be energised by it? Do you get a thrill out of creating an environment that helps people learn and grow? Do you make research conclusions come alive? Can you design learning content that gets results? Are you a credible professional who keeps commitments and puts client needs above your own? Does your presence command respect and attention? If so, you might be a great fit for us.
Gallup is looking for a full-time Learning & Development Consultant to facilitate workshops, team sessions and learning events with leaders in large global organisations. This individual must be a sophisticated, engaging consultant who understands clients' needs and adapts to the required demands. Furthermore, they must be able to exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills; that create an understanding of how Gallup's tools and measures can positively impact clients' workplace and business outcomes. Finally, this gifted educator should have the courage to make difficult recommendations to their clients, positioning themselves as trusted advisors to the teams they are working with.
What you'll be doing …
- Studying and understanding clients at the deepest level, educating about performance outcomes that drive client growth
- Recommending the correct programme components, including learning content, conceptual frameworks, courses and other training
- Performing and leading qualitative work with clients such as stakeholder interviews, discovery and goal-setting sessions, brainstorming sessions and focus groups
- Coaching and conducting workshops and team sessions for client groups of 10-100 persons
- Delivering high-level impactful trainings, tailoring the learning events to match the clients business demands
What you need …
- An academic degree, preferably in business, psychology or sociology
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in content development and executive coaching
- Fluency in German and English is essential; fluency in another language is an advantage, but not required
- The ability to travel when required in order to facilitate sessions with some of our key partners around the globe
- You must hold work authorisation for Germany to be considered for this role
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top