Learning and Development Coordinator
Gallup has a tremendous opportunity for a highly talented, experienced and detail-orientated individual to assume the role of Administrative Coordinator for our Asia Pacific Organisational Performance team. This individual will coordinate and support the efforts of our Learning and Development & Org Performance Manager, Asia Pacific, based out of Singapore.
The Organisational Performance team includes Workplace Consultants working across fields of Learning & Development, Coaching, Selection and Talent Resources. We are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrative responsibilities as needed to support the excellent delivery of our work to our clients and internal partners.
- Does your sophistication and desire to help others make you a natural partner for a team of executives?
- Are you highly responsible? Do you follow through on your commitments?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask questions to help colleagues get what they need?
- Are you a warm, outgoing person who builds friendships and networks easily?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go? Do you have a sense of urgency to see work done right?
- Are you a highly organized professional who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests and multi-task to meet simultaneous deadlines and projects at the same time?
- Do you enjoy taking others' innovative ideas and putting them into action?
- Are you proficient with Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®?
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Learning & Development and Organisational Performance manager for Asia Pacific as Admin Executive on all administrative, coordination and resourcing responsibilities
- Accurately and quickly coordinating work of international, regional and local Workplace consultants and team management
- Coordinating and organizing internal and external meetings and events, including pre and post-meeting documentation and follow-through
- Coordinating department, team or office communication, drafting correspondence, tracking and following up on incoming requests
- Coordinating and administering administrative and resourcing aspects of regional projects
- Establishing a well-organised filing system for documenting and tracking projects, client work, workplace consultant availability and calendar management
- Preparing presentation materials and other various documents for Org Performance manager and team
- Actively communicating with regional Workplace consultants for resourcing needs
- Assist and support the Organisational Performance team administratively, for example: in creating presentation, documents, managing admin and expenses, coordinating travel, organizing meetings
- Collaborating on behalf of the Org Performance Manager and team with Account Leads, consultants and operations team on resourcing Organisational Performance work throughout the region.
- Responsible for accurate calendar management for Workplace Consultants
- Maintaining a high quality of communication via email and phone with internal partners and clients
- Bachelor's degree or Tertiary Education is preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Coordinator is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required
- Candidate must be a Singaporean Citizen or PR.
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top