Learning and Development Consultant
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Learning and Development Consultants translate Gallup's research, management science, and best practices into practical, compelling, and powerful programs that produce organizational change for our clients. As client-facing consultants, they are the public face of Gallup's brand. Learning and Development Consultants conduct themselves with the highest levels of integrity, sophistication, and professionalism as they lead programs to create long-lasting change for our clients.
These consultants are responsible for:
- Collaborating with other Gallup consultants to assess the state of clients' business problems, organizational cultures, leadership dispositions, and intended objectives for change programs
- Demonstrating familiarity with the clients' industry and history
- Performing and leading qualitative work with clients such as stakeholder interviews, discovery and goal-setting sessions, brainstorming sessions, and focus groups
- Recommending the correct program components, including learning content, conceptual frameworks, courses, and other training
- Providing insight and feedback on client organizations that can be used to adjust or enhance the change program, deepen the value delivered to the client, or expand the overall client engagement
- Using their sophistication, charisma, intellection, and presence to command a room
- Conducting courses, coaching session and training programs
We are currently seeking a full-time Learning & Development Consultant, fluent in English, to facilitate workshops, team sessions and learning events with leaders in large global organizations. This individual must be a sophisticated, engaging consultant who understands clients' needs and is able to exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills in order to enable an understanding of how Gallup's tools and measures can positively impact their workplace and business outcomes. Furthermore, the Learning & Development Consultant designs engaging learning materials that address the clients' business challenges and fit with their unique culture.
Our best consultants study and understand their clients at the deepest level, educating on performance outcomes that drive client growth. They coach, conduct workshops and team sessions, consult with and develop client groups of 10-100. These gifted educators and consultants have the courage to make difficult recommendations to their clients, which positions them as trusted advisors. Learning & Development Consultants are responsible for delivering high-level impactful trainings, learning events and coaching, and for tailoring events to client business needs.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in training, consulting or as a Learning & Development Consultant. You must be highly motivated and have an academic degree, preferably in business, organizational development, leadership, psychology or sociology. Candidates with experience designing courses and developing learning programs are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, you must be fluent in English
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top