Junior Proof Reader, Editor and Quality Assurance Specialist - Bilingual English and German
Who we want
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Do you find yourself wanting to correct your friends' and colleagues' grammar and syntax?
- Do you like to look up facts for yourself?
- Do you get a sense of satisfactionfrom completing tasks on time?
- Are you comfortable being anintegral part of a team that ensures perfection on all client deliverables?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with allparts of a business?
If so, you might be agreat fit for us. Gallup is lookingfor a professional to proofread, edit and ensure the quality of variousdeliverables. This individual will become a content expert in variousresearch-based consulting practices and products, such as presentations, reports,strategy recommendations and proposals. You will also communicate with variousteams across the company to ensure the consistency and accuracy of thedocuments.
This is a great rolefor recent university graduates with a passion for language and an eye fordetail.
What you'll be doing…
- Proofing internal and externaldeliverables to ensure grammar and spelling perfection
- Checking data, conclusions andrecommendations for accuracy
- Editing graphs, tables, data andtext in a variety of file formats
- Helping with the formulation ofproposals and sales material
- Prioritising multiple requestsaccording to their urgency and taking responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Anticipating needs and advisingothers on questions of corporate style
- Building a reputation for integrityand dedication to excellence
- Supporting projects with documentcreation and other tasks
What you need…
- Bachelor degree in languages, humanities orrelated fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook®, Word®, PowerPoint® and Excel®
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German,fluency in other European languages a plus
- 1-2 years of proofreading, editingor writing experience is preferred
To apply for this roleyou must be eligible to work within the European Union.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top