Interviewing Quality Assurance Specialist - Part-time
- Do you understand the importance of data integrity and accurate research results?
- Are you a caring individual who enjoys providing recognition and encouragement to others?
- Do you have a talent for listening and the ability to communicate easily with others?
- Are you a perfectionist with an eye for detail?
- Are you a highly responsible person?
- Do others rely on you to get the job done right?
Gallup is the most respected name in survey research and measurement-based consulting. Gallup Poll results of public opinion influence public policy, help companies better serve their customers, and improve the quality of life for countless individuals. We are seeking an Interviewing Quality Assurance Specialist to help ensure high-quality data and accurate research results for our valued clients.
As a member of this quality assurance team, your primary responsibilities will include: using our user-friendly system to listen to Gallup telephone interviewers as they conduct polls, providing helpful feedback to interviewing managers, encouraging and recognizing interviewers for outstanding work, and working on other special projects as needed. This opportunity will enable you to have a direct impact on the integrity of data for clients, as well as on the work satisfaction and productivity of Gallup interviewers.
If you are a positive, caring, goal-oriented individual who understands the importance of quality data and timely feedback, please apply online today!
- Bachelor degree, work experience is not a mandatory requirement, but a plus
- Junior college/ vocational high school, 1 year work experience is required
- Solid proof of good performance in the job of outbound telephone interview.
- You must be highly responsible, a strong communicator, and a good listener.
- 100 working hours required in every Quarter 4.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top