Internship - Business Development Associate
- Do you have an inquiring mind?
- Do you thrive when you get to learn about how businesses and people work?
- Do you have the natural ability to build trusting relationships within minutes of meeting someone — whether executives or front-line employees?
- Are you a good conversationalist and an exceptional listener?
- Can you thoughtfully ask investigative questions and turn discoveries into deliverables to increase client success?
- Can you pull together a brilliant strategy on paper, clearly communicate it in person and follow through on its implementation?
If so, this might be a great match, and we invite you to apply!
Gallup is looking for a hardworking practitioner, passionate learner and focused problem solver to partner with our business clients. In this role, you will spend time coordinate closely with Business Development Consultants to dig into clients’ business and partner with other Gallup associates to develop individualized solutions.
- Continuously growing your expertise in Gallup’s core practice areas
- Building long-lasting client relationships through knowledge of clients’ business and recommendations of thoughtful solutions for their needs
- Partnering with other Gallup consultants and scientists to create actionable advice through interviews and research using Gallup’s multi-practice approach
- Demonstrating agility and creativity to design programs that meet specific client needs
- Developing your findings into compelling narratives; revealing solutions that increase business success
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- A substantial background in business, finance, law or consulting is preferred
- Natural business acumen
- The proven ability to learn off-script with passion and curiosity
- Applicants must be authorized to work in China
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top