Inside Sales Professional
Gallup's forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviours of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organisation. Gallup helps private and public organisations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organisations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organisations.
Gallup Australia is seeking a motivated and talented sales professional, seeking to develop themselves in this Inside Sales role. Selling innovative and transformational learning and business solutions, the right candidate is looking to grow in their career and achieve excellence.
Gallup Inside Sales Professionals generate new business for a specific product set in a defined territory. Key responsibilities include: following up with inbound leads; establishing contact with key prospects; educating prospects about Gallup's solutions via telephone calls, emails, mailings, and networking; managing a predictable pipeline of new business; and consistently closing sales to achieve individual and team goals.
Ideal Candidates Will Answer These Questions With a Yes
- Are you looking to develop your sales and growth talents under an established business model?
- Are you keen to develop yourself in a growing team?
- Are you a motivated risk taker? Do you want to be responsible for your own success?
- Do you enjoy working with talented people in a fast-paced team environment?
- Are you a strategic, focused business thinker who understands your prospects' business inside and out?
- Do you have the courage and poise to make sales calls?
- Do you want to influence business results through innovative solutions?
- Can you overcome resistance to gain commitment? Do you persist until you win?
- Are you an overachiever, always pushing yourself to do more?
- Do you establish long-term friendships and partnerships with executives?
- Are you a credible professional who can make complex concepts simple and compelling?
What You Will Do
- Work to build a pipeline for Gallup's learning solutions, with a focus on public enrolment course sales
- Be responsible for sales of manager and leadership learning solutions
- Introduce concepts and solutions to prospects via sales calls
- Manage databases and reports
- Generate new business opportunities for Gallup's learning programmes
- Organise and co-organise business development and industry events
- Attend meetings and prepare content where needed
- Build quick rapport and work seamlessly with internal and external parties
- Research leads and any aspect of content that will support the business unit
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top