Inside Sales Professional
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup Inside SalesProfessionals generate new business for Gallup’s training and courses in SouthEast Asia. Key responsibilities include: Generating your own leads; followingup with inbound leads; establishing contact with key prospects; educatingprospects about Gallup’s solutions via telephone calls, emails, mailings, andnetworking; managing a predictable pipeline of new business; and consistentlyclosing sales to achieve individual and team goals and ultimately fillingGallup’s open enrollment trainings and courses.
Ideal candidates willanswer these questions with a yes:
- Are you a motivated risk taker? Do you want to be responsible for your own success?
- Do you enjoy working with talented people in a fast-paced team environment?
- Are you a strategic, focused business thinker who understands your prospects’ business inside and out?
- Do you have the courage and poise to make cold calls and get through to the right decision makers?
- Do you want to influence business results through innovative solutions?
- Can you overcome resistance to gain commitment? Do you persist until you win?
- Are you an overachiever, always pushing yourself to do more?
- Do you establish long-term friendships and partnerships with executives?
- Are you a credible professional who can make complex concepts simple and compelling?
- Are you driven by achieving targets and chasing numbers?
An ideal candidate will be determined to achieve targets on selling Gallup’s training and courses, as a part of Gallup Learning and Business Development.
Applicants must possess strong relationship-building skills via telephone and email. Previous inside sales experience is preferred. A bachelor’s degree is required.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top