Who We Want:
Project and process managers: Detail-oriented professionals whose clarity and concentration help them manage timelines for optimum productivity, efficiency and quality.
Savvy communicators: Consultants who can find and present stories grounded in data-driven information.
Focused achievers: Go-getters who succeed through hard work and consistent follow-through.
Collaborators: Partners who achieve great outcomes and cultivate teamwork through relationships.
Learners: People who seek personal and professional growth in one of the most engaged workplaces with world-class managers focused on purpose-driven projects.
What You Will Do:
Gallup cares that every associate, at every turn, is working on a team and a project that change the world a little to a lot every day.
As an implementation consultant, you will focus on:
- Management of projects and processes: Collaborate with internal stakeholders and client contacts to manage project timelines, operations, processes and communications with consistency, persistence and relational savvy.
- Data analysis and presentation: Analyze Gallup research and client data to create presentations and deliverables that help leaders and organizations understand and solve their most pressing business problems.
- Workplace consulting: Become a trusted adviser in Gallup’s employee engagement practice area; educate clients on implementation processes, and help them understand their data analytics.
At Gallup, you will collaborate with your internal team members and your clients to take projects from startup to completion through excellent process management and communication. Partnering with some of the most engaged and brightest employees and managers, you will work on mission-oriented projects that have an impact on organizations’ and individuals’ success. From analyzing client data to identifying opportunities for business improvements, your contributions can reach millions.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a social science
- Master’s degree preferred
- Two to three years of experience with project management, process implementation and/or client interaction in a similar field
- Basic proficiency working with a statistical program such as SPSS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top