Help Desk Administrator
Gallup is looking for a talented Help Desk Administrator to join our Bangkok office. As a Help Desk Administrator your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, data archiving and data warehousing. You will troubleshoot and perform system administrator roles in Microsoft Windows® and several operating systems
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience
- Three to five years of experience with system configuration/ support
- Experience in connectivity, TCP/IP protocols, and performing basic protocol and network analysis
- Knowledge of Symantec™ Backup Exec™/NetBackup™ data recovery systems
- LAN/WAN network technologies experience
- Capacity to troubleshoot, install, configure, and upgrade software
- Knowledge in Ethernet and voice communications cabling termination required
- Understanding of Microsoft Server and desktop operating systems
- Capacity to technically support Windows operating systems to include XP, 7, Server 2003, 2008, and 2008 R2
- Ability to install, maintain, and upgrade operating systems and applications for the Microsoft Advanced Server environments, including Windows 2003, 2008, and 2008 R2 Servers, Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS
- Thai citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- You must be fluent in English and Thai.
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world’s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top