Who we want
- Are you an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint?
- Do you love to tell stories through powerful presentations and stunning documents?
- Do you take pride in your high-quality, picture-perfect final products?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help clients get what they want?
- Do you take a logical and systematic, yet creative, approach to diagnosis, problem-solving and design?
- Do you make a team stronger through your caring and positive relationships?
- Are you a highly organized person who can simultaneously meet a number of deadlines?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a sense of urgency to get work done?
If so, put your strengths into action on Gallup’s Graphic Design team.
We are looking for a graphic designer to develop and produce creative brand designs and to ensure that imagery and messaging promote our brand identity. This associate will have primary responsibility for the design and layout of reports, infographics, documents and a variety of other visualizations.
What you need
- Minimum of an associate degree in graphic design or communication arts is required
- Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in a designer role for an agency or in-house creative environment is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top