Gallup Poll Center Manager / Engagement Specialist
Who we want
- Are you looking for personal and professional growth in a highly engaged work environment where you can develop others and lead purpose-driven research projects that change the world?
- Do you want the opportunity to create a work schedule that integrates your personal and professional priorities?
- Are you an overachiever who can manage several project deadlines while simultaneously managing a team of motivated and engaged interviewers?
- Will your ability to listen to, connect with and coach associates empower them to do their best work?
- Are you an outgoing person who makes work fun by building friendships with those you manage?
What you will do
Gallup continues to grow and is accepting applications for a talented manager/engagement specialist to lead a team of research interviewers in our Edgewood interviewing center in the spring of 2017. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding interviewers to hone their interviewing skills; maximize their performance; and create an environment of productivity, quality and engagement. You will coordinate social activities and recognition programs through the interviewing center, track and reward employee accomplishments, and manage projects through all stages of the research process.
What you need
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Management experience or an internship linked to management is preferred.
- You will need to collaborate with your fellow management team to create your own schedule that requires late afternoons, evenings, and some weekend hours. Schedules are established monthly to allow flexibility and partnership within the management team.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top