Gallup Course Leader – Bilingual Polish and English
Who we want …
Are you naturallycurious about the connections between human behaviour and business? Do you takegreat pride in your ability to quickly connect with your clients throughindividual coaching or through your compelling facilitation style in front of agroup? Do you get a thrill out of creating an environment that helps peoplelearn and grow? Are you a credible professional who keeps commitments and putsclient needs above your own? Does your presence command respect and attention? If so, you might be a great fit for us.
GallupLondon is looking for bilingual Course Leaders, on a 6 to 12 month contractbasis, to facilitate workshops, team sessions and learning events for some ofour key corporate accounts. These individuals must be sophisticated, engaging leaderswho understand clients' needs and adapts to the required demands. Furthermore,they must be able to exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills; thatcreate an understanding of how Gallup's science and tools can positively impactclients' workplace and business outcomes
Pleasenote that this role is currently offered on a 6 to 12 month contract basis only– with a view to possibly extend depending on business requirements and roleexpectations
What you'll be doing…
- Delivering high-level impactful trainings, tailoringthe learning events to match the clients business demands
- Coaching and conducting workshops and teamsessions for client groups of 10-100 persons
- Studying andunderstanding clients at the deepest level, educating about performance outcomes that drive clientgrowth.
- Performing and leading qualitative work withclients such as stakeholder interviews, discovery and goal-setting sessions,brainstorming sessions, and focus groups
- Frequent Travel will be required
Whatyou need …
- An academic degree, preferably in business,psychology or sociology
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in learningand development, training, facilitation or management coaching
- Fluency in English and Polish is essential;fluency in another language is an advantage but not required
- You must beeligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top