Front-End Web Developer
Who we want
- Does your expertise in software development and passion for learning give you the edge it takes to develop innovative technologies?
- Do you feel at home in a dynamic, fast-paced, time-critical environment?
- Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail?
If so, join Gallup and help us take our groundbreaking platforms into the future.
What you need
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science; MIS is required
- Two years of experience with AngularJS
- Knowledge of Java, GWT and experience leading product development is preferred
What you’ll do
- Communicate with the back-end team in order to integrate APIs with UI
- Optimize the use and interaction of SDK integration of Facebook, Twitter and Google SDKs
- Slice PSDs to pixel perfection, including margins, paddings, line heights and font sizes
- Keep up to date with the latest standards and techniques concerning CSS, JS and libraries like jQuery, LESS, Twitter, Bootstrap, etc.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top