Email Marketing Manager
Who we want
- Do you want to work for the world leader in advice and analytics? Do you want your email marketing strategies to influence global leaders and executives through powerful and timely content?
- Do you have a knack for developing impactful email marketing campaigns? Does experimenting with new email marketing ideas that link to profitability excite you?
- Are you always striving for progress and top results? Do you set goals, devise plans and organize details in order to continually increase open and click-through rates?
- Do others look to you for your analytical skills? Do you easily identify patterns and possibilities when looking at multifaceted data?
- Does your deep understanding of email marketing concepts give you an edge when A/B testing, segmenting lists and enhancing email copy, CTAs and subject lines?
- Are you an inspiring collaborator? Do you appreciate teamwork and use your confident communication to motivate others toward the best processes and outcomes?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for an email marketing manager to build impactful email marketing campaigns that maximize the lifetime value of our 14 million (and growing daily) subscribers. This position will play a key role in launching our shared economy business model as we seek to become the “Uber” of the coaching world.
You will develop new email marketing strategies and scale them through hands-on execution. We want someone who knows how to nurture and cultivate our subscriber list with thoughtful, personalized and relevant content, building a highly connected community of followers.
You will track and analyze multiple email campaigns per month, optimizing the timing and frequency of email sends, owning database segmentation (building targeted audiences) and helping to define the email touch points throughout the customer life cycle. You will also work with our content generators to enhance the email copy, CTAs and subject lines based on your analysis.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a well-established and growing content-generating company that has a strong base of followers, this job is for you.
Gallup. Advice and analytics on everything that matters.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics; experience managing weekly email campaigns and a subscriber list of millions
- Strong background in analyzing data, A/B testing and list segmentation
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a strong understanding of email copy writing strategies
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top