Who we want
- Are you a logical, analytical thinker with a passion for numbers and proofing graphs, tables and text for accuracy and relevance?
- Do you have an eye for details and a gift for grammar? Do you edit everything you read and quickly spot mistakes others miss?
- Are you a highly organized and responsible professional who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests to meet simultaneous deadlines with outstanding quality?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help others get what they need?
- Do you make a team stronger through the positive relationships you develop?
What you will do
Gallup has a tremendous opportunity for you to join our editing team in Irvine, California, located at 18300 Von Karman Avenue. In this role, you will edit text and figures in proposals, reports, news stories and other content to ensure consistent, compelling and accurate messaging. Your high-quality work will make a difference for Gallup clients.
What you need
- An undergraduate degree is required, preferably in English, journalism or communications.
- Previous editing and proofing experience and a strong command of Associated Press style and current editorial practices are required.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required; Adobe InCopy experience and expertise is strongly preferred.
- Confidence with technology and the ability to navigate in content management systems are required.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of team, be self-directed and proactive, and remain positive during high levels of activity.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
As Gallup's managing partner for the eastern United States, Vipula ensures Gallup's specialty services fulfills customer commitments and delivers powerful business impact.
Back to top