E-Commerce Tax Intern
Who we want
- Do you want to gain meaningful e-commerce tax experience in a globally renowned company?
- Are you an overachiever, eager to develop your education and ability through challenging and diverse projects?
- Do you gravitate toward leadership roles on campus and build friendships easily with coworkers?
- Are you precise, and do you enjoy creating processes that ensure accuracy?
- Do you want to grow personally and professionally in one of the most engaged workplaces in the U.S. with world-class managers committed to your growth, giving you meaningful work and creating a mission-oriented and high-performing team of people just like you?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for interns to join our team of accounting professionals at our Riverfront campus in Omaha. This is an incredible and paid learning opportunity that offers you hands-on experience with Gallup's talented financial team. We are looking for analytical thinkers with a desire for a long-term career in accounting. Gallup's accounting department provides internal support and expertise to our global offices in the following areas: payroll, benefits, contract compliance, invoicing, preparing financial reports, accounts payable, tax reporting, internal auditing, investment analysis and project analysis.
Interns work 10-40 hours per week. We are flexible with hours and can work around most school schedules. Upon graduation, interns are given top priority for professional opportunities at Gallup.
What you need
- College juniors, seniors or graduate-level students majoring in accounting or finance are preferred
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top