Early Childhood Teacher — Part-time Internship
Who we want
- Do you have a passion for working with young children that inspires them to learn, grow and explore the world?
- Can you bring out the best in children by understanding and developing their unique qualities and strengths?
- Do you enjoy communicating with parents about their children’s day and insights about their kids’ growth and development?
Gallup’s Child Development Center on our Omaha riverfront campus has an incredible opportunity for college students seeking a paid part-time internship working with infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children. At Gallup, you will work in a positive team environment, receive excellent wages and work in a state-of-the-art childcare facility. As a teaching intern, you will have the opportunity to be hands-on in the classroom — dreaming up projects, building connections with children and helping them meet developmental milestones. This internship gives you the opportunity to gain real experience in a classroom environment that promotes learning and fun for staff and children.
If you want to use your creativity, passion for learning and teaching style focused on children to create a fun and engaging environment for young learners, we encourage you to apply!
What you need
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in college
- Candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday. Hours are 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. A 15-hour minimum workweek is required; there is some flexibility.
What you will do
- Partner with classroom teachers on ideas for lesson plans and engaging activities
- Bring out the best in each child by developing their unique qualities
- Work closely with children in our state-of-the-art facilities, which include indoor and outdoor water play
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Gallup's Employees
User Interface Lead
In addition to working on Gallup’s technology platforms, Steve takes pride in mentoring his team, knowing that he’s had the very best mentors at Gallup throughout his career.
Back to top